It Looks ot me as if Senator ‘Barky’ is….Well, he’s not doin’ to well…

Yeah….He won Oregon…Yadda. So what. Get a load of this:

Electoral College Map

Electoral College Map

Yesterday, Sen. Barack Obama had a 63.2% probability of defeating Sen. John McCain in a general election held now. Today there were three new relevant head-to-head poll released for this race.

So, now, after 10,000 simulated elections, Obama wins 5,508 times (plus the 300 ties), and McCain wins 4,192 times. Obama has a 58.1% (55.1% plus 3% for ties) probability of winning and McCain has a 41.9% probability of winning. Obama has slipped a bit against McCain, but maintains an “uncomfortable” lead.

Here is the distribution of electoral votes [FAQ] from the simulations:

Not so bad you say?

Now look at this:

Poll Analysis: Clinton Inches Forward on McCain

Clinton McCain
89.7% probability of winning 10.2% probability of winning
Mean of 295 electoral votes Mean of 243 electoral votes

Electoral College Map

Electoral College Map

Yesterday, Sen. Hillary Clinton had a 89.3% probability of defeating Sen. John McCain in a general election held now. Today there was a single new relevant head-to-head poll released for this race.

Today, after 10,000 simulated elections, Clinton wins 8,969 times (plus she gets the 10 ties), and McCain wins 1,021 times. Clinton has a 89.8% probability of winning a general election held now, and McCain has a 10.2% probability of winning. Clinton edges forward, ever so slightly.

Here is the distribution of electoral votes [FAQ] from the simulations:

Okay so I’m glad I’m not a SuperDelegate….but, and I’m talkin’ to those of your out there who are adamant about not letting McSame get elected, if you are serious about that you’d better put down the damn Kool-Aid ’cause no amount of ‘make nice’ by Barkey is gonna change this dynamic. Barry’s been going downhill since Texas and he ain’t comin’ back. Yeah, McSame has said a lot of stupid shit…news flash so has Barkey. Clinton, not so much she’s been astute enough to keep her mouth shut. And all this Monte Carloing is before most Americans really now the Rezko to Auchi toss much less the latest Barky food for ReThug attack ads.

What?

What’s Ol’ Barky done now?

Uh….it’s Michelle this time…and it’s not gonna be pretty if this post by Larry Johnson is accurate.

And he’s been pretty much Wright so far about Barkey.

What to do?

Email yer SDs and tell ‘me you really, really really don’t want this to happen:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: